corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paper plans to cad

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paper plans to cad
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jun 14 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone here willing to do it? will pay for it. Can't really discuss on a public forum what it is but can supply pics of what is needed for pricing purposes.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
alan-g-w

11th Jun 14 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't tell us what it is, but you will supply detailed dimensions to some randomer on a Corsa forum?

I realise you work with some sensitive stuff but I don't know why you're being so cloak and dagger here - it can't possibly be anything to do with the MOD or you'd be getting your arse kicked. Why the hush hush?
Ste
Premium Member

12th Jun 14 at 03:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not work related. It is a toy. I have the plans and they specifically say they cannot be entered into cad. I want to build two of them and have the wood cut on a cnc router but need the plans in cad format first. I'm also only licenced to make one from the plans I have. I have heard the company concerned scour the web for people talking about them and attempt to sue for breach of contract or whatever.

That's why I don't want to mention the name or show any plans publically.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
sc0ott

12th Jun 14 at 05:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use cad every day. U2u me with the info and ill see what i can do.
Aleex

12th Jun 14 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If scott cant help.

i use cad daily for work also. just drop me PM.
Fonz
Premium Member

12th Jun 14 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am a "CAD Monkey" when i need to be...PM if required
alan-g-w

12th Jun 14 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
It's not work related. It is a toy. I have the plans and they specifically say they cannot be entered into cad. I want to build two of them and have the wood cut on a cnc router but need the plans in cad format first. I'm also only licenced to make one from the plans I have. I have heard the company concerned scour the web for people talking about them and attempt to sue for breach of contract or whatever.

That's why I don't want to mention the name or show any plans publically.

Sounds fun
Ste
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 04:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys, just in talks with Bart about this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paper plans to cad 24 database queries in 0.0129750 seconds