corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speedline, rollcage, c20 xe & c20let bits, interior bits. more to be added in coming weeks

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedline, rollcage, c20 xe & c20let bits, interior bits. more to be added in coming weeks
corsa987

User status: Offline
14th Jun 14 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale

I am slowly breaking a corsa. there are lots of bits available, but I will only add pictures of what is ready to go.. I can post at extra cost or your more than welcome to come and collect from Staffordshire. I will add more when I get the time to go and strip/take the pictures.

Battery cable kill switch - £5

GSI front bumper - Unsure of price

triple gauge holder new and unused - £10

Pair of white manual mirrors, in good shape £25

C20XE / C20LET Cambelt cover, in red. It has the 2 holes cut to adjust verniers, although it just adds the finishing touches. SOLD

Vent for Wing, this will need to be welded in. £5

MFD surround in white, with working MFD the surround will want a quick coat of pain £10

C20let. Turbo oil feed pipe. metal/braided. SOLD

Spraco blue & White "lift up reverse" gear knob £8

Uncut parcel shelf great condition - £15

6 point rollcage - blue, it does need a paint but is in great condition. £270

There is also a single speedline alloy wheel. in silver with centre cap, comes with tyre but not much tread left £60

C20let head - NOT a COSCAST. This was bought as a spare but never used. It has been dry stored and comes with all caps etc. £100

Corsa white Bonnet with Astra GSI vents, professionally fitted, bought for the car from someone but never fitted, still in immaculate condition. finishes the car off.

Morrettes - come with the usual stone chips, comes with all the lenses and comes with indicator lenses that go into the bumper should you want them and all the wiring. £170

Also have a set of TVR wiper stalks, adapted to the original corsa ones, so its a plug and play on your own.

[img]

[Edited on 30-06-2014 by corsa987]
gidged500
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u"d
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Jun 14 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's bonnet condition like? And how much?
corsa987

14th Jun 14 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in near mint condition, only on the car for a few months since it was painted.. £100
mark106mark

14th Jun 14 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location?
corsa987

14th Jun 14 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stoke on trent area
gidged500
Premium Member

15th Jun 14 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u"d again
corsa987

15th Jun 14 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

replied to all u2u's now. think I must have missed your first one mate.... was definatley in my box though.. sorted now
corsa987

30th Jun 14 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
benton101

24th Jul 14 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roll cage still for sale? got any pics?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speedline, rollcage, c20 xe & c20let bits, interior bits. more to be added in coming weeks 25 database queries in 0.0122511 seconds