corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gandia - Spain

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gandia - Spain
belton

User status: Offline
18th Jun 14 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon all,

Going out to gandia (Valencia, Spain) in the next two weeks -

I have no idea about the place, was planning on doing a week up there then getting a train down to Marbella for a week, however, on my first google search on gandia, it turns out they film the equivalent of our Geordie shore there! (Originally named, gandia shore lol)

I wanted to go to Marbella to get pissed for a week, if I can stay rent free in gandia though and have an equally as good time would be perfect!

Anyone been? How did people rate it? Seems fairly limited according to google but that can't be the case if they filmed the show there surely?!
kz

18th Jun 14 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you looked on Trip Advisor? Always my first port of call!
Ben G

18th Jun 14 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you believe everything you see on TV?
belton

18th Jun 14 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Do you believe everything you see on TV?

The fact they picked gandia over all the other spanish party type towns says something doesn't it?
Conway563

19th Jun 14 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's it's going to be full of even bigger cunts?
spencer88

19th Jun 14 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
Afternoon all,

Going out to gandia (Valencia, Spain) in the next two weeks -

I have no idea about the place, was planning on doing a week up there then getting a train down to Marbella for a week, however, on my first google search on gandia, it turns out they film the equivalent of our Geordie shore there! (Originally named, gandia shore lol)

I wanted to go to Marbella to get pissed for a week, if I can stay rent free in gandia though and have an equally as good time would be perfect!

Anyone been? How did people rate it? Seems fairly limited according to google but that can't be the case if they filmed the show there surely?!

Marbella isn't really the place to be gonig to get pissed for a week.
What you see on the Only Way is Essex is Puerto Banus. Which is fine if you want to pay £20 for a pint and £100 to get in a club.

Marbella itself is a lovely town, but not a party town. It has a few bars and clubs, but nothing off the wall. More a place to go and relax.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gandia - Spain 23 database queries in 0.0093598 seconds