corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi a4 b6 130 sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi a4 b6 130 sport
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
20th Jul 14 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of buying one in a month or two. Been looking at the 130 sport model. Read nothing but good things about these and can be mapped to around 160-170?

Anyone had any experience with these drove one etc? Dont know much about these tbh
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Jul 14 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

b6 the 53plate ish one?

my dad had one 130k and all that was done was servicing and a wheel bearing
JordyCarter

20th Jul 14 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the one im looking at is an 04 yeah. Sounds good only thing is the ones I like are over 100k but judging from the audi forums these cars can do huge miles
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

20th Jul 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can only comment on my dads one. which he had from new and was serviced when ever it need it as it was a company car.

others may not be so good
mwg

21st Jul 14 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to get one then realised to get a good one I was going to be spending 6k on a 10+ year old car that was going to be getting towards the kind of age/mileage where it was starting to need money spending on it
JordyCarter

21st Jul 14 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The ones ive seen for around 6-7k are better models. Can get one for 3.9k on 101k. I see your point though it would have to have full service history
Jambo

21st Jul 14 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most cars can cover 100k with ease. However that's not to say they won't need money spending on them!

I would be buying on condition and maintenance history myself.
JordyCarter

21st Jul 14 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is what il be looking for... im also only going trade for warranty + to be a bell end and ask for new parts on worn things.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi a4 b6 130 sport 23 database queries in 0.0082531 seconds