corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » ford alloys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ford alloys
storm25

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a set of series 1 RSTurbo alloys that now my ford is gone i don't need! dunno if any of you might have a ford as well or might know some1 who does. anyway i have 5 of them-pretty good condition! they need two new tyres though cause the 5th doesn't have 1 at all at the moment! the bloke i bought em off had been runnin 3 on a 50 profile and one on a 55 so the 55 is fine and would work as a spare! yeh so two new tyres needed! as i have five asking bout £200 but prob would drop a little! 07890004448 if you're intrested! im near stratford in case you haven't heard of Henley in arden before!
c41lum

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got any pics cos my bird might be interested??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » ford alloys 23 database queries in 0.0092921 seconds