corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Back in a GSi after 5 years

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Back in a GSi after 5 years
MurphyGSi

User status: Offline
   21st Aug 14 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello all

Have'nt been on corsasport for nearly 5 years now so thought I would say hello before I start posting again.

Just bought myself another Corsa GSi after 5 years since having to part with my last one which was sadly written off by a dodgy African driver in a land rover that supposedly didn't see me. I was that gutted after all the time, sweat and money put into it that I decided to leave my corsa addiction behind and move onto something else. I've been looking for a nice little car to keep me busy on weekends for a while now and come across a lovely looking Caribic blue GSi in pretty much original form for sale so I made the decision to buy it.

I'm offshore at the minute so won't be able to pick it up till I get back in September which is a shame but gives me something great to look forward to. Can't wait to get back and get it

Anyways enough waffle from me. I hope to stick around and get to some shows next show season

Only pic I can find of my last GSi

Ian
Site Administrator

21st Aug 14 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gavin18787
Premium Member

22nd Aug 14 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would love to drive a gsi B again to see if its as I remember it. Loved mine so much when I had it was so nice to drive after my 1.2 8v LS corsa B
Pics of the new one?

[Edited on 22-08-2014 by gavin18787]

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Jason x
Premium Member

22nd Aug 14 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caribic blue is a lovely colour

[Edited on 22-08-2014 by Jason x]
baza31

22nd Aug 14 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sometimes wonder if they would feel as quick as I used to think it was but it was 11 yr ago when I owned mine . Plate was j9 rdg. It's probably been turned into a coke can by now
MurphyGSi

23rd Aug 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787

would love to drive a gsi B again to see if its as I remember it. Loved mine so much when I had it was so nice to drive after my 1.2 8v LS corsa B
Pics of the new one?

[Edited on 22-08-2014 by gavin18787]

I haven't sat behind the wheel of a GSi for 5 years so quite excited to be about to have another one. I've had all sorts since loosing my last GSi from Series one RS Turbos to e46 m3s. So the little GSi won't be the fastest but it's the way they drive that make them fun for me. I loved my old smoke grey one

I've only got the pics from the advert. There not the greatest pics but I'll stick em up shortly
MurphyGSi

23rd Aug 14 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Caribic blue is a lovely colour

[Edited on 22-08-2014 by Jason x]

I do like Caribic blue. Looks lovely when polished up
MurphyGSi

23rd Aug 14 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
I sometimes wonder if they would feel as quick as I used to think it was but it was 11 yr ago when I owned mine . Plate was j9 rdg. It's probably been turned into a coke can by now

I doubt it'll be as quick as I used to think my last one was lol still plenty of fun to be had though

Sadly most of them are probably coke cans now.
Jamie prentice

24th Aug 14 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate what's the plans with her ?
MurphyGSi

25th Aug 14 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 31-08-2014 by MurphyGSi]
MurphyGSi

25th Aug 14 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 31-08-2014 by MurphyGSi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Back in a GSi after 5 years 24 database queries in 0.0120289 seconds