corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance quotes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance quotes?
kennySRi

User status: Offline
7th Sep 14 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just need a bit of help.

Basically I have my car insured in my name with 5 years NCB.
I am a named driver of another car which has just been insured this year.

Whilst on compare websites looking to insure a 2nd car of mine it asks if I have any NCB (should I put no to this seen as they are being used elsewhere?) and below that it asks how many NCB have I got as a named driver.

Does this mean I should put 0 years or is it legal to say I have 5 years. I always thought that you couldn't use them with other cars.
John

7th Sep 14 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have 0 years unless they'll match it.
kennySRi

7th Sep 14 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been reading up on it and it seems that way looks like I'm going to paying around £800 rather than £400 then. I'll give my current insurers a ring to see if they'll give me a discount if I insure another car but I doubt it'll be the cheapest around.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance quotes? 23 database queries in 0.0089970 seconds