corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloy Couriers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloy Couriers
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Oct 14 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a set of Vauxhall 15" alloys on ebay and stuck on who to use for a courier. I need them collected between 10am and 3pm from the seller and have got two decent options with Paisley Freight (PF) and Direct Courier Solutions (DCS) as likely candidates.

Problem is PF collect between 8am and 6pm but give you two further attempts for collection for free.

DCS, on the other hand, collect between 9am and 5:30pm and incur a £10 fee if it can not be collected the day you request, but allow notes/special instructions which I hope will influence what time the alloys will be collected.

Both are equally cheap for next day delivery with £30.50 and £30.95 respectively for PF and DCS, and I've heard mostly good reviews about each.

Anyone have any recommendations as to what courier I should use? If someone can recommend me a better courier/service that be great, I don't mind spending a tenner or so more if it means my alloys get delivered to me safe and sound

Cheers

Jordan

[Edited on 06-10-2014 by oJNAo]
big eck

6th Oct 14 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used PF on 2 occasions and never had any bother. Just make sure the alloys are well wrapped up.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Oct 14 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What size are they?
Jason x
Premium Member

6th Oct 14 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used PF recently, no issue at all wheels arrived safe and sound.

As you said though they collect between 8-6, not sure i'd run the risk of the collection being missed

[Edited on 06-10-2014 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

6th Oct 14 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the responses!

They're 15's so come under the cheap options for both, I'll probably go with PF as they give you 2 more attempts and loads of people recommended.

I'm hoping the seller will do a good job on wrapping them up gonna send him instructions in the morning when I order the collection

Does anyone know couriers that allow collections at hourly slots?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloy Couriers 23 database queries in 0.0055840 seconds