corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MID

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MID
bighed

User status: Offline
   16th Oct 14 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys, Ive just bought a B but the MID was missing. Ive since bought one, plugged it in but nothing. Im sure some B's came with a kind of mat where the MID goes??

If so can this be turned on by Opcom?
alan-g-w

16th Oct 14 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm assuming you mean the thing in middle with the time and date etc? Usually called an MFD for multi functional display if so. There's usually a rubber mat in front of it but I'm not sure what you're getting at with the opcom thing... if it's got a non standard headunit the only thing that should display is time iirc, possibly date as well but I didn't think so.

For example, I fitted a CD player from a mk4 astral to mine and it still displayed the radio station, aftermarket headunit caused it to still light up but go blank apart from the time.

[Edited on 16-10-2014 by alan-g-w]
bighed

16th Oct 14 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry. I thought it was multi info display. There is currently no stereo in the car. Would that be the answer then?
Gsi_Ire

17th Oct 14 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a similar issue YEARS AGO. Never got around to actually fixing it... but this thread was pointed out to me!

http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=146685

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MID 23 database queries in 0.0080199 seconds