corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel Tracking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel Tracking
srisport

User status: Offline
16th Feb 15 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Had the tracking checked and adjusted today.

Was told that the cars steering movement is light one way and heavy the other, this could be due to the EPS not being set right and that it may need re-setting via diagnostics or a new steering column fitting.....

Does anybody have any experience of this or can point me in the right direction please?

kind regards.
jay.jay

16th Feb 15 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this, replaced the sensor on the column with one from a scrap yard and adjusted it using a guide I found online. If you Google corsa c EPS adjustment something should come up
srisport

16th Feb 15 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay.jay
I had this, replaced the sensor on the column with one from a scrap yard and adjusted it using a guide I found online. If you Google corsa c EPS adjustment something should come up

thankyou for your reply,

do you remember if it was hard to remove/re-fit the part, and was it simple to adjust?

regards.
jay.jay

16th Feb 15 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if it's corsa B or C. Corsa C is easier just remove lower dash panel on drivers side and there's 2 bolts holding the sensor on the column, it's got a protective cover over it. On a corsa B it's a bit higher up the column on the side slightly, harder to get at. Adjusting it involves removing the bolt from the lower linkage and moving the sensor as far as I can remember, there will be better guides online somewhere tho, it's quite a common problem with them
srisport

16th Feb 15 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay.jay
Depends if it's corsa B or C. Corsa C is easier just remove lower dash panel on drivers side and there's 2 bolts holding the sensor on the column, it's got a protective cover over it. On a corsa B it's a bit higher up the column on the side slightly, harder to get at. Adjusting it involves removing the bolt from the lower linkage and moving the sensor as far as I can remember, there will be better guides online somewhere tho, it's quite a common problem with them

ok, its a corsa B.

thankyou for you help

Regards.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel Tracking 23 database queries in 0.0071082 seconds