corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Braided hoses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Braided hoses
anthcorsa

User status: Offline
19th Apr 15 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of getting some braided lines and was wondering.. Are these worth the money? Do they make any difference? Essentially they should but has anyone using them? Also if I upgrade my brakes to 2l brakes will these fit the up rated ones?
oJNAo
Premium Member

19th Apr 15 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got BF Goodridge braided ones on mine and the whole front braking system is definitely a massive difference compared to the standard one
anthcorsa

19th Apr 15 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious ? May get some ordered on Monday, they easy enough to install?
oJNAo
Premium Member

19th Apr 15 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the the discs/pads/hoses etc. when I started out working on my car and had them fitted by a garage as I didn't have a clue about bleeding out the old ones so can't help you with the fitment bud

[Edited on 19-04-2015 by oJNAo]
Mark.W

19th Apr 15 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv just had HEL ones fitted to mine last week but have only done 40miles but they do feel better under hard braking but if i had the choice to but them again i wouldn't.

[Edited on 23-04-2015 by Mark.W]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Braided hoses 23 database queries in 0.0109801 seconds