corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Audi rs3 advert

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Audi rs3 advert
Ronson

User status: Offline
1st May 15 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Safety feature

Are driving standards really that poor these days this sort of shit is considered making things safer

[Edited on 01-05-2015 by Steve]

Yes.

This week I have done 1100-1200 miles, motorway, town/city and country and yes you fucking bet, people these days are fucking IDIOTS on the road.

I've had things ranging from, some idiot sitting in the outside lane at 60-65mph and I've started catching up on something in the inside lane so moved out to overtake, idiot on outside lane slows down.

Me being a bit WTF slows down too, now granted even by my standards I'm a bit too close but I was expecting him to speed up, noooooooo dickhead sits there, so I went dickhead+1 and flash my main beam a couple of times, nothing, moved to inside lane to 'undertake' as we have both passed slower vehicle on inside lane, surprise surprise he speeds up.

At this point I knew I was dealing with a cunt, you'd expect this behavior from a BMW/Audi/Merc being the typical WANKER-MOBILE but not a MK5 Astra.
One thing that did surprise me is after a few miles of this absolute twat of a shit car driving wanker is, he turned off. No reason in what he had done he just did it.

I also see a lot of the usual wankers overtaking in 30 zones, braking hard in front of someone for no reason and typical bad driving but in 100,000 miles in under two years I am yet to witness an accident on the motorway/duel carriageway. Seen a couple in 30 zones though.

[Edited on 01-05-2015 by Ronson]
big eck

2nd May 15 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon_16v
RS3 still sounds like a diesel on idle

Agreed. All the tfsi engines are the same due to the mega high pressure of the fuel rail.
taylorboosh

2nd May 15 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
That's a strange advert for sure, I quite like the new indicators on the audi's look different to every one else's... At the minute any way won't be long before every one else copies
We withdrew the patent as it's a clear safety improvement, people can much more quickly recognise the movement and react to it. Corporate responsibility calls for it to be available to the masses.

Ford have already brought out their version on the Mondeo I think.

As for the advert, even we were a bit when we saw it.

[Edited on 30-04-2015 by CorsAsh]

Yea because it was audis idea.... Pahahahaha
http://youtu.be/ZcerNftDHSE
scoob
Premium Member

2nd May 15 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen one today in leeds. Really nice grey the indicators caught my eye very cool

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Audi rs3 advert 23 database queries in 0.0074382 seconds