corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need a boot floor..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need a boot floor..
Dee25790

User status: Offline
6th May 15 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a hole in my spare wheel well got a mate to weld it up last year quickly with a piece of stainless steel just to keep it water tight.

I'm gonna weld it up properly in the next few weeks.

Is anyone scrapping a car I could cut some of the boot floor out of?

Doesn't even really need to be a corsa, shaping the metal for a wheel well will be an annoying job so just gonna fix pre shaped steel in

I'm in Liverpool needs to be close as possible
DaveyLC

7th May 15 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stainless steel??? WTF?
Ellis

7th May 15 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stainless steel
random dav
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone thought his mate did him a favour with a spare piece? Only one person with a useful comment.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Steve
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair there were only 3 comments, that 33.333% of the comments so not bad going.

Of course now me and you have replied without our own useless comments, thats not quite the case anymore
Generation

7th May 15 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^
random dav
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
to be fair there were only 3 comments, that 33.333% of the comments so not bad going.

Of course now me and you have replied without our own useless comments, thats not quite the case anymore

tbf 33.333% is good for on here, but now less

WRLFC !

Project cars
Dee25790

7th May 15 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I turned up at his unit expecting him to have brought the tig down and some thin gauge metal instead he came out with his arc welder and a piece of stainless about 5mm thick! Didn't complain though as it was a favour and I was stuck at the time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need a boot floor.. 24 database queries in 0.0077569 seconds