corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to buy depo's? And Corsa B accelerator question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to buy depo's? And Corsa B accelerator question
Oliver98

User status: Offline
20th May 15 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I will eventually make a proper thread about my corsa, but for now, I just wondered where to buy depo's new. Do they still make them? EBay?

Also, I drove my corsa up a private road yesterday and I know it's a 1.0, but honestly my foot was on the floor. It was slow as anything. There isn't a lot of distance between the accelerator and the floor/wheelarch, is it meant to be like that? If it is, is it different on bigger engined corsa's? Just as a plan in the future is an engine swap.

Sorry if it's a stupid question but it was just very slow
Jason x
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid nearly £100 for brand new Depo's.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/160892594238?nav=SEARCH

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

20th May 15 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper ones on eBay, however don't state that they are made by depo.
Generation

20th May 15 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a 1.0 of course it's slow

I remember buying mine brand new for about £80 off here about 5 years ago, don't think he posts anymore
Oliver98

21st May 15 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Cheaper ones on eBay, however don't state that they are made by depo.

Perfect, I think I'll buy those ones from the link, at least I know they're legit, cheers mate
Nic Barnes

21st May 15 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesnt particularly matter if they are genuine or not as depo are just an aftermarket copy of a headlight anyway.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where to buy depo's? And Corsa B accelerator question 23 database queries in 0.0083399 seconds