corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car Pics
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 15 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are a couple of snaps of my new car now that I've dug out the Super Resin Polish and Dodo Juice wax from the Corsa days! I've had it for just over a month so far. I inadvertently seem to be taking advantage of cheap diesel and have piled a fair few miles on it already with trips away and to see family etc.

So far I have changed all the tyres for the decent Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2, as it had budget crap on it, fitted a nifty phone holder, and it also had a seized brake caliper changed under dealer warranty and a new coil spring.

One from camping this week in Weymouth!

Lovely to be back in one as I really do like them - I've had two Mk5's and a Mk6 in the past.

I have a couple of minor retrofits planned for this one that people might find interesting so I will create a project thread I think.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ben G

22nd Aug 15 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks lovely.

Always hated that awful grey plastic rear bumper though. Supposed to be a premium brand ffs
Nic Barnes

23rd Aug 15 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Supposed to be a premium brand ffs
guess you don't really know the history and meaning of the name then
Ben G

23rd Aug 15 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funnily enough I do. I studied A level History. It's a premium brand these days though, not a 'car for the people' cheapo pile of crap.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Pics 24 database queries in 0.0088289 seconds