corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » z18xe Doner

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author z18xe Doner
RoweY

User status: Offline
24th Aug 15 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv'e decide to get a Corsa C Z18XE Doner car which is a write off, what could i remove of this and fit to my b, I've decided to do something slightly different than the C20XE/C20LET conversion and with a lot of work fit the z18xe engine and eventually set it to run on ITB's, I've been told the rear disc axle will fit with a bit of modification. I'm going to also use the seats until i save for some decent buckets. Any advice would be appreciated.
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Aug 15 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a read of this;

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=489900&page=1

It looks like a lot of the pics are missing though unfortunately
timothyalanturner

14th Sep 15 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've looked into putting the corsa c axle on a be and I've heard you have to spacer the bushes. Apparently the full hubs bolt off the c axle on to your b axle all you have to do then is weld a small bracket for the hand brake cable. Hope this helps.
Tim

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » z18xe Doner 23 database queries in 0.0130520 seconds