corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new corsa vxr has arrived

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new corsa vxr has arrived
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Sep 15 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great colour!

Any pics from the front? Want to see if the fake scoop thingy looks as out of place as on that white one.

nathy_87

14th Sep 15 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
That's a very nice blue. As for the fault it'd be going striaght back to the dealer.
as opposed to what

I was going to quote that earlier Great plan nathy

ffs, I meant straight away rather than cable tie-ing it but i suppose it's a temp thing

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Ever thought of working in the consumer advice sector nathy? Made for the job fella.

thanks.
dan_m1les

14th Sep 15 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to unfortunately call Vauxhall Slough who have booked the car in to be looked at.

I was then told if its not a warranty issue I would be charged for the work

Nic Barnes

14th Sep 15 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get Stevens mum to ring them, she seems to scare dealers into doing things for her.
3CorsaMeal

14th Sep 15 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"My son recently bought a new corsa vxr and has since found a scratch on the wheel, he is very upset about this and refuses to eat any dinner, Could i pay for the repair or replacement of the wheel and you pretend he has won his argument with you, I'm just looking to end this and get him back out of his room."
Ian W

14th Sep 15 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
"My son recently bought a new corsa vxr and has since found a scratch on the wheel, he is very upset about this and refuses to eat any dinner, Could i pay for the repair or replacement of the wheel and you pretend he has won his argument with you, I'm just looking to end this and get him back out of his room."

Steve
Premium Member

14th Sep 15 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
I had to unfortunately call Vauxhall Slough who have booked the car in to be looked at.

I was then told if its not a warranty issue I would be charged for the work

It will be, very common happening on a lot
Nic Barnes

15th Sep 15 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
pmsl

Although probably true

But pmsl
antnee

15th Sep 15 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:

dan_m1les

19th Sep 15 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A flock of birds tactically shat on my passenger side door yesterday at work, so much so you couldn't touch any of the handle, so had to get it cleaned. took some pictures whilst the Mrs nipped off to get a ticket for the car park!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new corsa vxr has arrived 24 database queries in 0.0111570 seconds