corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fukk it im gonna smooth in my skirts and bumpers -need assistance though

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fukk it im gonna smooth in my skirts and bumpers -need assistance though
Jafster

User status: Offline
15th May 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cars been sitting in the grarage 4 the last 3 months now since my ban and i just been told i gotta wait another 2 months for a practical test so im gonna smooth in my car i waz thinkin along the line of doing the arches up to the bumper but not covering it all i want to be able to remove the front and back bumpers and im gonna smooth in the skirts aswell ... but i wanna no how many tins of filler and fiberglass youz lot recon i might need
and any other tips you whould recomend
safe....

New Poll