corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » annoying rich friends!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author annoying rich friends!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd May 03 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lot of Rich Kids round my way who don't appreciate what they have but oh well life ain't fair anyway so what can you do

[Edited on 22-05-2003 by Stoneyginger]
kz

22nd May 03 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i definitely agree that its better and means more if you work for it. i worked shit hard for months to get the money for my car, unfortunitly i still aint passed my test so still cant drive it...
kz

22nd May 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i definitely agree that its better and means more if you work for it. i worked shit hard for months to get the money for my car, unfortunitly i still aint passed my test so still cant drive it...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » annoying rich friends! 23 database queries in 0.0210772 seconds