corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If I were to go for a 2.0 16V conversion how much would I expect to pay......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If I were to go for a 2.0 16V conversion how much would I expect to pay......
Makarus

User status: Offline
12th Jun 03 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the the honour on my insurance, at the age of 18 with 1 years no claims and no endorsements.

Figure would be nice, but if you dont think I could get it for less than £2k then tell me so.

Cheers,
Sean.
Adam_B

12th Jun 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 21 with 3 yrs no claims, best quote i found for my soon to be 2.0 16v was £773.

For u i rekon 1700 - 2000 depending what else uve done, where u live etc
corb

12th Jun 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went on Adrian Flux's site earlier to get a quote, im awaiting a reply. I declared ALL MODS, including C20XE with Induction Kit and Exhaust system. Im expecting it to be around £1800 TPFT.

Got quoted £1346 last night on a 2.0 16v Astra GSi. I'm 19 with no No-Claims, but have been on trade policy for ever.
Makarus

12th Jun 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AH promising then.

Was only thinking of induction kit and big exhaust for the time being, nothing more, the power would be enough like that.

Cheers, for the help,
Other comments welcome.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If I were to go for a 2.0 16V conversion how much would I expect to pay...... 23 database queries in 0.0103998 seconds