corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » connecting horn to an aftermarket steering wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author connecting horn to an aftermarket steering wheel
newboy

User status: Offline
14th Jun 03 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how on earth do u do this? i have got a small ripspeed one with two small horn buttons. i took off the twisty bit that goes behind it but u cant put a straight peice of wire on there as it just tangles. any help wud b appreciated cheers
antonOO2

14th Jun 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad wants you to either sort something out about some sort of payment or we will be coming to see you
newboy

14th Jun 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat u talkin bout anton i paid u ages ago

New Poll