corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another 2F2F thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another 2F2F thread
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw it last nite WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was actually embaressed to watch the racing scenes
Sooty
Banned

23rd Jun 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it because all the cars in the movie would beat you
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the way they all had "attitudes" it made me laugh
Sooty
Banned

23rd Jun 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see
SLSXi

23rd Jun 03 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taken from cruisecheshire..

lol!!
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the first one was shit loads better, the story line wasnt even based around street racing really
si_reading

23rd Jun 03 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw it last night too! Deffo wasn't as good as first one!!
Tom

23rd Jun 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted....wont bother watching now then

Like the cars n stuff just can't stand all the stuff attached to TFTF all quotes like...

doesn't matter if u win by an inch or a mile...

how sad
Chris Bingham

23rd Jun 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Steve. It's nice to hear that I have some support on this matter. It is the biggest pile of pish i have ever seen.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the copycat paintjobs so I can laugh some more.
Paul_J

23rd Jun 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gotta agree with Steve, the first was far better.

I just saw it and its a bit of a let down. It's very different from the original. But the thing I just hated about it was the cartoon'ish ness of it all!

Everything is bright Pinks, Blues and Yellows... and thats not only the cars. The locations they raced on and nearly everything else in the film was coloured brightly!

For example, the garage where their cars were being worked on... all bright yellow, blue and red!

And the club they were in - the insides were decorated with similar stupidly bright colours!

The racing was just a joke plain and simple. They change gear about 15 times in a straight line, then you look at their speedo and they are doing 60 mph.

Those cars standard could be doing 100 without a sweat, and these are supposedly completely kitted!

e.g. The fact they can't out run some standard cop cars? whats with that?

the huge scramble scene? wtf?

200 cars all launching out to confuse the police. Fair play. But why would people in real life agree to sitting in a shed for several hours to just jump out at some cops and maybe risk getting their cars damaged or getting caught by the cops?

If you ask me the story in the first was better than this one! Street racing was just a side thing that linked it to the first in this film!

The first street racing scene was so flawed.

ugh...

the film as a whole has just let me down.

But it was 'ok' - in the fact that it was a action film with car chases, thats about it.

Paul J

Foz

23rd Jun 03 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NICE CARS..................
SH!T FILM
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it actually is a complete joke
Foz

23rd Jun 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the way home shall we all see if we can land our cars on a moving boats? and jump over bridges at 120mph landing with no damage??
Paul_J

23rd Jun 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I kinda liked about the first one was there was no real story... thats the reason I think you can watch it again and again!

And the fact in the original he didn't always win.

This one's more like a james bond film in the way that you know james bond will never die. You know Brian will always win and save the day!
GIBBS

23rd Jun 03 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus, what where u all expecting? an acadamy award winning film for scriptwriting and screen play? it's a eye candy film.. and it does it's job very well.
Paul_J

23rd Jun 03 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
jesus, what where u all expecting? an acadamy award winning film for scriptwriting and screen play? it's a eye candy film.. and it does it's job very well.

I was expecting something like the original, only better!

It doesn't do its job of eye candy very well imo!

I didn't look at those cars and think 'wow nice' like I did with that orange supra from the original. I looked at them and was thinking 'Oh my god - why have they gone so over the top!'

I didn't watch the race scenes and go - cool. I watched them going 'Oh dear, what have they done!'

I'm not so pissed off about the story. Its the rest of it thats the joke - and the 'eye candy' - the sets, the cars, the actors etc - is what imo lets it down the most!

Paul J
Chris Bingham

23rd Jun 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS

I don't know what I was expecting, but what I wasn't expecting was a cheesy film which was like a bad episode of Miami Vice.

I can't wait to read Lax Power or Revs to see what they say after they actually see it. They have spent the last year bumming it big time. I hope they are embarrsed big time cause it is such a pish poor film.
Paul_J

23rd Jun 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing I'm forgetting though, is the first time I watched the original fast and the furious - I thought it was shit!

about the 3rd time of watching it I really started liking it! - watched it so many times since. Just gives a good feeling when I do.

Might be the same with this one.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it was PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS big time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another 2F2F thread 23 database queries in 0.0142000 seconds