corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » didnt think Id ever ask - but photshoppers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author didnt think Id ever ask - but photshoppers
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but have to investigate further...... trying AP Performance tomorrow
Icy

23rd Jun 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh they are but are 7.5 wide

RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno what I'll go for theo - got a few weeks to decide - as well as the fact that my arches have been trimmed back - as well as arch extensions - to virtually flat with no lip turned over so I'll have to see -AP performance should be able to get me a set to try on - then I'll make a decision based on how it drives with them on

I take it in that list that the E figure relates to ET or offset as well - thought they did a 17" that was closer to 49
Kayleigh

23rd Jun 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by golfr

[Edited on 23-06-2003 by golfr]

LMAO
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right I know what LMAO stands for laugh my ass off - but how would u laugh ur ass off -I dont understand what its all about - arrr it doesnt make ne sense

kayleigh I want to see u lyao, live webcam whatever
Icy

23rd Jun 03 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its laughin my ass off
stubbsy

24th Jun 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they come in 7" wide in 18" saw a lad with them on his corsa yesterday, and asked him for ya rich, he ordered them and within an hour had them on his car, from ap performance. really good place.
kz

24th Jun 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has just bought these in 18s for his focus, look very nice. will get some pics next week
Adam_B

24th Jun 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
when i'm selecting the edges of the object, can i zoom in real close to get right on the edge of the object and then zoom down pressing any keys, cos if i zoom in and then try to scroll down it fecks up what i'm selecting?

ctrl + zoom in
ctrl - zoom out

are there any key codes to scroll up, down, left and right Drew?

Hold down the space bar, the cursor will change into a grab hand and u can move it where u like. I think.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » didnt think Id ever ask - but photshoppers 23 database queries in 0.0097380 seconds