corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New SXI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New SXI
sxiboy

User status: Offline
   24th Jun 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ordererd my new Corsa SXi today in sapphire black with irmscher twin exhaust. The best thing is I have got one years free insurance! I crashed my old sxi earlier this year and my insurance was going to double so I decided to just get a new car with one years free insurance. Can't wait to get it, I should have it in two weeks. I had solid black on my old corsa and it seemed to mark and scratch easily, apparently the sapphire black is a lot better.
Red_SXi

24th Jun 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh saphire black is better, cos its metallic and so has an extra later of laquer, you will still find that it shows up and inperfections tho
leafgreencorsa

25th Jun 03 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately it still shows the dirt. Mine's Spearmint which is much better from that point of view (if you can live with it!). At least you won't be responsible for putting yet another silver car on the road. I've got the twin pipes - they look good. Best option is the climate control tho' - well worth having. Done 4000 miles in the 7 weeks I've had it. Hope you got a good deal on it too - got a good discount on top of the free insurance and 0% finance as well as a tank of fuel and mudflaps.
sxiboy

25th Jun 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 12% discount beacuse i'm on the partners scheme and also a £700 customer saving. I got a free petrol cap, and mats.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New SXI 24 database queries in 0.0090549 seconds