corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the Corsa !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sold the Corsa !
Lights

User status: Offline
   25th Jun 03 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All, mY Corsa C is gone - sold it last Sunday. Stuck with a 1995Polo 1.3 for the last couple of days until I pick up my new motor tomorrow nite - 1995 Celica ST202 GT.
Nice jump from 75bhp to 180bhp - all for another 200 on the insurance and half the monthly payments of the corsa
Marc

25th Jun 03 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1
MarkM

25th Jun 03 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good move...made up!
toops

25th Jun 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one how muchu sell it for/
Lights

25th Jun 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be a bit of fun - needs some nice rims and a good clean ( red car so the paint is a bit faded ) - off next week so out with the t-cut and search for some wheels - already has one of those BIG jap back boxes. Gettin it with two years test on it and a new clutch just fitted yesterday. The guy who's sellin it rang to see if i would take my deposit back as he's had a bigger offer from a local - deals done so he's not gettin off the hook !
Lights

25th Jun 03 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold the corsa for 10700 euro - local dealer was offering the buyer one for 10300 euro but mine was cleaner and she thought it was a better colour ( silver vs mint green)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the Corsa ! 23 database queries in 0.0108891 seconds