corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Map light from Vectra.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Map light from Vectra.
Stuey

User status: Offline
30th Jun 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anybody tell me which model vectra is was that was released with the map light with the black rocker switches? One model had the map lights like two eyeballs that moved around, one had push in buttons and a sunglasses holder attached in the one unit and one had the flat plastic light (exactly the same as fitted to the standard Corsa B without motion sensor alarm) and it had two black rocker switches either side of the courtesy light that controlled the lights at either end (the map lights). I know this is rather vague but I can only get it out of a vectra as none of the other aussie models had map lights fitted.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

New Poll