corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » something is going down........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author something is going down........
Gav S

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mad!
3CorsaMeal

2nd Jul 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

henry the 1/8

Louie the 1/16

and the wizard of oz

Best people i know....

@ditch, nah, i reckon i'll always smoke it, i meet so many people that do, people all ages, i know a 73yrs old who has smoked it for years and years and still does....

Would rather smoke everyday than have beers everyday........i still don't trust the government to tell us what is right and what is wrong..
MatthewR

2nd Jul 03 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So long as you keep your brain active day to day i wont effect you heavily, if you sit at home all day or pack shelves for a living and chuff all the time it'll get the better of ya!
3CorsaMeal

2nd Jul 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i reckon your brain needs simulation each day, its the bumming students and skag heads who keep the government happy to moan about it.
Ditch

2nd Jul 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by novaless18
thanx now when i talk to all the 15 year olds round ere n no wat im talkin bout

but the 15 year olds wont no wot your talkin about cos they all run round screamin it from the rooftops, henry is a shady word used by those who prefer not to advertise the fact they are havin a quiet smoke!!!
Ditch

2nd Jul 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

@ditch, nah, i reckon i'll always smoke it, i meet so many people that do, people all ages, i know a 73yrs old who has smoked it for years and years and still does....

I know a 66 year old who gets through an ounce of hash a month, and she is ok, bit crazy but these things happen at this age!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » something is going down........ 23 database queries in 0.0082531 seconds