corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » The end of Project C??? (parts for sale).

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The end of Project C??? (parts for sale).
PanaceA

User status: Offline
4th Jul 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, on wednesday I put me 4 day old Corsa GSi into an on coming people carrier. I was only insured third party so thats the end of the Corsa and project C I'm afraid I will restart the project when all this flatens its self out in around 10 to 20 years
Nothings for certain yet but theres a good chance that I'll be selling parts from my crashed Corsa GSi. The engine is spoken for at the minute but the brand new, blue Cobra daytona seats and sub frames aren't and the 16 inch Compomotive Mo white ET49 alloy wheels aren't either. Now I'm not going to be giving these away as I'm desperate for money but they will be cheap. I also have a set of G-Max -60mm springs and dampers (really low) one of the dampers is possibly bent, I haven't had a proper look yet but theres a chance that it will be fine. You can buy the dampers seperatly so it won't be a problem owning the 3 dampers and 4 springs - still theres a chance the damper will be fine. Erm, theres a CAT1 imobiliser on there as well. Sensible offers will be considered but I'm not giving anything away.
PanaceA

4th Jul 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and there are harness's as well.
mattwhite

4th Jul 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any chance of seeing the bucket seats mate? how much would you want for um? £100 - £150?
kerzo

4th Jul 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off topic but sorry to hear about that....sounded like a great project you would have had there
Kris TD

4th Jul 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the front antirole bar if its not fucked, i assume you will break the whole car. if so u2u me as there is lots of bits i am interested in getting
PanaceA

5th Jul 03 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kerzo.
Yeah, I'll probably be breaking the whole car Kris. Its the rear drivers side corner that was damaged, the rest of the car is untouched.
The bucket seats are in mint condition, they cost £247 each, then theres the harness's at £35/40 each and the sub frames at about the dame price again - £35/40 each. I'll take £350 for te bucket seats with the harness's and sub frames (£634 new alotogether).
Nothings certain yet, but I will probably be breaking the car. Nothings actualy for sale at this munite in time but I'm sure it will all be for sale in a week or so.
Kerry

5th Jul 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beardy will have the harness's for defo
PanaceA

5th Jul 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for wheels?
PanaceA

5th Jul 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the wheels is slightly damaged (its just a sort of bad curb chip) so I'm going to have it refurbed before I sell them. I'll want about £300 for them. Compomotive MO's aren't cheap wheels, I know most places sell the 15"s for £595 so the 16"s will be £650+

New Poll