corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » First PVD order did go well!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author First PVD order did go well!
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

User status: Offline
10th Jul 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got me V6 brake kit today less than 24hrs after ordering them!
Was well impressed!
Until i opened the box and found the disks were actual V6 ones and not 4stud for my corsa!
Would of expected them to send out the correct disks and pick the 5stud ones up!
But instead there sending a courier to pick them up tomorrow and once they get my disks back they'll send the new ones out!
Wouldn't mind normally but it was there mistake and the only reason i didn't buy them from http://www.v-tuning.co.uk was because id have to send a cheque off and wait instead of using the old credit card!
Wish id saved me money now!
Can't do much bout it now though!

[Edited on 10-07-2003 by Wolf In Welsh Clothing]

[Edited on 11-07-2003 by Wolf In Welsh Clothing]
corsa_lad

10th Jul 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just delt with pvd and the service was 1st class i guess ur just unluckly but why dont u send them back and then they will send u new ones out which should only take a few days and stop moaning about it
newboy

10th Jul 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats was he said he was doin!
Mav 3000

10th Jul 03 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like an honest mistake. I take it you confirmed on the phone that they were gonna be the 4-stud ones for a Corsa and they weren't for a Vectra.

Of course they want their good back before they send you any more - I wouldn't grumble - could have been a lot worse - and you still should have then within a week.
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

10th Jul 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The service is good, was a simple mistake for them to make i suppose, its just me brakes are warped at the moment and it'll mean driving slow for a few more days!
Which is the main reason why im moaning!

As long as i get the new ones by tuesday morning il be happy cos the groved disks were black (which i wasn't expecting) and will look well mint with me titanium wheels!
luca2020

10th Jul 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why should he spend his own money and send them back? PVD rightly should pick them up, their mistake
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

10th Jul 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD aint charging me for extra delivery!
If they did then every1 on here would know about it! And every other vaux related msg board!
They didnt even sujest me paying delivery!
Just said they'd organise the courier to pick them up, wish they'd organise to drop the new disks off when they pick the others up as im working nights at the moment, and aint too pleased when im woken by delivery men!
Rocky

10th Jul 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was unlucky too man bought m3 mirrors off them took ages like they sent the wrong 1s i sent them back, they chucked the charge of sending them back to me account but i told them to send them to my work place ended up at me house which i wasnt there so had to pay 10 pound delivery charge wen i was in wasnt too happy also typed a stinking email to them abt it too
Joff

10th Jul 03 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't send the replacement out until we've got the others back I'm afraid - standard practice.

It was PVD's fault admittedly and we've had the warehouse dude in a half-nelson all afternoon because of it.

Apologies and hopefully you'll have the proper discs soon.
miles

10th Jul 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mistakes happen. Its how they are delt with that makes the company, and they seem to be acting repectably.

I'd drive around slowly for a few days for the sake of saving about £100 on getting the V-tuning ones.....
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

11th Jul 03 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant understand still why you don't instruct the couriers to not hand over the disks until they collect the others!
Its normal practice for mobile phones.
Would of liked to of been asked if i wanted to pay a refundable deposit on me credit card to get the new disks sent out straight away if your couriers wont guarantee swaped goods.
Fingers crossed they'll be here before tuesday for fitting by a lad at my local vaux dealer.
OFcorsa

11th Jul 03 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Joff, Got the door pind, well impressed with them, however the old dear was not impressed with the 6.45am courier though....you little bitch!
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

11th Jul 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just rang PVD and organised for them to sent the 4stud disks out straight away so that i can get them fitted on monday or tuesday!
Sorted!
Even got an excuse to paint the calipers now while im waiting for the disks!
Just got to decide red or black now!

What does every1 think, will be getting sum paint from halfords/demon tweeks in an hour or so.
luca2020

11th Jul 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

11th Jul 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well got black!
Got red brake lines coming though.
Thinking about putting a red sticker on the black caliper so that people notice them.

New Poll