corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » too low too big

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author too low too big
iNTA Corsa Bill

User status: Offline
14th Jul 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got 17" et 45 karns
and lowered by 60 mm

And it now rubs like hell on the rears with 1 passenger

I believe the axel is not in the centre of the car and is closer to the near side. Has any one else had this problem or know if it can be adjusted

I am going to get the psg2 arches so I can bend the offending arch away from the tyre unless I can move the axel back to the centre

I cant camber because the other side rubs very slightly on the inside because of axel this would only worsen the problem

thanks

M2RTY

User status: Offline
14th Jul 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate i have the same problem, is just a case of grinding and bending as much of the arch away as possible, ive even had 2 cut the plastic bit away on mine and passenger side STILL rubs, but i can go 20mm further on the drivers side and it dont catch at all

ive heard that there is 8 spot welds on the back of the drum which can be removed also, or u can get the wheel machined (2mm) to make it sit inwards better

also fit uprated shocks which dont compress as much

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » too low too big 24 database queries in 0.0090830 seconds