corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Girls, can you give me some advice...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girls, can you give me some advice...
greycorsa

User status: Offline
19th Jul 03 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with kinkycorsa

[Edited on 19-07-2003 by greycorsa]
J da Silva

19th Jul 03 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
why is this situation hard? Go and ask her and dont be such a pussy about it! You sound like your a 10 year old who sends his mate over to ask her mate to ask her to go out with you!

someone obviously isnt popular with women!

anyway,its hard because if u tell her how u feel u could ruin everything you had,friendshipwise, i did this,i posted a thread and everyone said 'tell her before its too late' i did n now we dont talk n she was my best friend, but i would advise u to let her know coz every1's different n she may feel the same
kinkycorsa

19th Jul 03 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
why is this situation hard? Go and ask her and dont be such a pussy about it! You sound like your a 10 year old who sends his mate over to ask her mate to ask her to go out with you!

someone obviously isnt popular with women!

anyway,its hard because if u tell her how u feel u could ruin everything you had,friendshipwise, i did this,i posted a thread and everyone said 'tell her before its too late' i did n now we dont talk n she was my best friend, but i would advise u to let her know coz every1's different n she may feel the same

but imagine how u wud hav felt if u had never told her > u wud always hav bin thinkin wot if > so is always best to be honest and if she was any kinda friend it wudnt hav mattered
Craig6682

19th Jul 03 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I am not popular with the girls, I dunno why. I just go all funny and the words come out all wrong.

I went down to the place she works but I couldn’t find her and when I did she was with a customer and the time was getting on a bit so I sorta went home. I didn’t wanna piss her off by making her go home late. I’m just going to go down on Monday now. She must know I really like her because I’ve been making an excuse up everyday just to go and see her about something or other. I dunno.

Do those cameras work on the top of traffic lights as I sorta went through an amber light at about 25 MPH. I was going too fast and a fucking taxi was up my arse but stopped at the lights. Does anyone know what will happen?
Craig6682

19th Jul 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not like she's my best friend but i just can't stop thinking about her. I'm going to have to do something, even my Nan has noticed there is something wrong.
Dan_Corsa

19th Jul 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what you mean mate been in the same situation b4 i got with my current girlfriend,but in the end i just went for it and made it obvious that i liked her and waited for a reaction,you only live once you gotta go for it,at the end of the day if she does turn you down don't let there be any hard feelings,you can still be friends
Craig6682

20th Jul 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i'll just make it obvious i like her in some way. When i first met her, she was flirting with me, but now she just acts like my sister. Maybe she has just got comfortable with talking to me; i dunno. There is only only one way to find out.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Girls, can you give me some advice... 23 database queries in 0.0087180 seconds