corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I want this.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I want this.....
Noonster

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe this is fletch's car..... its the muts nuts....

Does anyone Know where I can get some off the mods on it and how much for, Im not bothered about the interior yet..... but
Where can I get the bonnet from??
Where can I get the Spoiler from??
Where can I get the Side sills from??

Oh and bet it cost a bomb!!! Lucky bugger
Fraser Young

26th Jul 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the PSG kit...
Everyone with a Corsa C is getting it... go for sommet diff. Bonnet and spoiler are each 150 quid...
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Jul 03 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bonnet is made out of fibre glass! i want the reiger GT Koncept kit or this one humm witch one! could one could stick fogs in the PSG kit ??
Noonster

27th Jul 03 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris - The GT Koncept kit is well smart...... I would love to buy it. Definatly would chose it over the PSG kit, it looks smarter and is probably better quality.... Plus it has space for the fogs already

ffwd do the whole kit (Front/Sides/Back) for £735, but as a corsasport member you are entitled to discount remember

Let me know what you decide mate, If its the GT Kit then let me know and I might get mine at the same time.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I want this..... 24 database queries in 0.0122149 seconds