corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Chat Up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chat Up
Craig6682

User status: Offline
28th Jul 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just went down to where she works but she wasn't in. Oh well, i'll try again later.

Was going down Scotland Road before and i didn't notice what speed i was doing as i was coming off the fly over, and guess what, there was a Police van behind me. When i looked at the clock it said i was doing 45 so i had to do some hand brake skills to slow down. For some strange reason though, this little yellow Police van didn't pull me over. Hmm...
Robbo

28th Jul 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig6682

28th Jul 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm goin back l8a tho!!!
3CorsaMeal

28th Jul 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the cabbage home and only then did i find out the centre contained a mexican jumping bean, on way back to supermarket the plane was getting bigger in my rear view mirror so i did some nifty ash tray skills and didn't have to get landed on.
Gambit

28th Jul 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boyrac3r
Just went down to where she works but she wasn't in. Oh well, i'll try again later.

Was going down Scotland Road before and i didn't notice what speed i was doing as i was coming off the fly over, and guess what, there was a Police van behind me. When i looked at the clock it said i was doing 45 so i had to do some hand brake skills to slow down. For some strange reason though, this little yellow Police van didn't pull me over. Hmm...

because you woke up & had your cornflakes?
Craig6682

28th Jul 03 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig6682

28th Jul 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Left a message with one of her work mates, well sort of. I asked if she was OK. Hehehe

I think i've made my fellings quite clear for now. Gonna go back a bit later on and chat to her for a bit.
Patrick

28th Jul 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weirdo.
Craig6682

28th Jul 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hehehe
MarkM

28th Jul 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a stalker...

Please note..not all people from liverpool are like him...ask Ian he will vouch this!

at this post!
Craig6682

28th Jul 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No way am i a stalker although i feel like one the amount of times i visit this shop. Hehehe Oh yeah, and i am from Liverpool.
Fraser Young

28th Jul 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i got the cabbage home and only then did i find out the centre contained a mexican jumping bean, on way back to supermarket the plane was getting bigger in my rear view mirror so i did some nifty ash tray skills and didn't have to get landed on.

I like!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Chat Up 23 database queries in 0.0114329 seconds