corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quote from bodyshop!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quote from bodyshop!
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
28th Jul 03 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to a few local bodyshops looking for a price to de-lock my VTR cos sum arsehole has put a hole near my lock. anyway, i was surprised at how much it is going to cost as the whole door has to be resprayed! the first one i went to was a very clean workshop and said he hadnt done many de-locking b4 but im looking at 75 quid a door, so thats like 150. so i decided to check out one down the road, i admit the place wasnt perfect, but the guy was used to doing work for highly modded cars. he said it would be 80 quid for my two doors. this price seems alrite but im unsure on his work as he sprays in the same room he works, so dust may b a problem!

so, do u think i shud spend 80quid on it, or get a proper job done and stretch to 150 quid?

the 2nd garage also said for 200quid he will spray my bumpers aswell and bump strips, so i may consider doing that.

LEG
nik

28th Jul 03 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

80 seems cheap, ask to see some work he's done maybe? Usually pay 100-150 a door.
Icy

28th Jul 03 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hard choice
Kris TD

28th Jul 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pay the 80 quid, u can get it done twice then for the same money. i spray in my garage and its full of all sorts of crap, and as far as im concerned the paint on my car looks pretty damn good.
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Jul 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i probably will go for 80 quid. i think 150 quid just for de-locking is pretty steep! im sure that money cud be spent else wer
Scott

28th Jul 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the most important thing when paintng is to have a clean envirnonment , and by painting in the same place u work in is errrrr going to leave u with a rather badly paitned door
Kris TD

28th Jul 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not like the standard paint is of top quality though, most resprays come out better than the origanal paint, look at many cheap cars, they have orange peel effect paint from the factory.
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Jul 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive got to get this ASAP, but i aint payin 150quid for sumfin so little. so i guess it has to be done for the 80quid. i'll let u know how it goes wen i get it back.

LEG
leeshez

28th Jul 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where,s it going Lee?? No where dogey i hope
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Jul 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in blackburn, near the ice arena. he aint a black guy, so theres a chance of not bein dodgy. its near the ice arena. dnt no wot its called. but he does a lot of work for modifiers, he does more aless anyfin, custom vents,bumpers,the lot. so he must know wot hes doing.

LEG
leeshez

28th Jul 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh near staples at the back on walker street i think or near there. I heard he does a good job don,t go up whalley Range full of cow peeps
L33 LEG
Banned

28th Jul 03 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whalley range? every nite i drive thru ther wiv bhangra music on, and now all the asians are after me, they r waiting for me to do one more bad thing then they will nick my car and twat the shit out of me.

i hope he does a good job, i dnt want to spoil my beautiful little saxo now do I?
Ben
Banned

28th Jul 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*cough* keep a baseball bat in ut car *cough*

asain tw@s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mo

28th Jul 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
whalley range? every nite i drive thru ther wiv bhangra music on, and now all the asians are after me, they r waiting for me to do one more bad thing then they will nick my car and twat the shit out of me.

i hope he does a good job, i dnt want to spoil my beautiful little saxo now do I?

chill Lee, nothings gonna happen. I like your style, with the bangra music though

Ben - your just a racist tw@t! choydoh

leeshez

29th Jul 03 at 05:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy who ran in the back of me lives just off whalley range. It was a old man silly T****R

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quote from bodyshop! 23 database queries in 0.0133150 seconds