corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Premium membership benefits- NE good if u live in S.E. UK?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Premium membership benefits- NE good if u live in S.E. UK?
MattM

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£12.50 seems very reasonable 4 premium membership, but are any of the companys offering benefits based near the south? Looked at a few links, but any money they'd save me on cost would go on petrol and milage!

How did they benefit YOU?
Tidus

User status: Offline
   29th Jul 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I registered bout 1hr ago wanted to for ages, havent looked into offers yet though. but im sure if its parts your after they will be able to do Mail Order.
See ya!

New Poll