corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sticky revs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sticky revs
psycho sport

User status: Offline
30th Jul 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i rev my engine (not in gear) the revs tend to take there time to come down again. any suggestions?
nothing else seems to be wrong with the car, except clutch but that wouldnt effect it, i dont think.
DangerousDave16v

30th Jul 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the auto choke will do that when its cold.thats if it only sticks at about1500rpm for a few seconds then drops below 1000rpm(on idle)
if its not like i described, or happens at high revs etc ,it could be an engine management problem
Greasemonkey

30th Jul 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inlet manifold leaking can cause this, idle air control valve too, my gsi did this turned out the air trunking going to the throttle body had a big hole melted in it!!!!

New Poll