corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » complete sport interior for swop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author complete sport interior for swop
psgwideboy
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as title it is complete the black one with deffrent colour spots on with every thing u will need door cards rearcard every thing is here and is in very very good condtion just been clean too so it looks new i want to swop for leather interior or buckets or i am open to offers ok ive have pics too and there is a small headrest that goes in the middle of the rear seats in black too that i will throw in ok
LoudandProud

6th Aug 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for the seats? front n rear?
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Aug 03 at 02:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you u2u me with a price for the full interior mate Dale will take it off your hands for his Gsi as his interior is in tatters . Give me a u2u mate and we can sort something out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » complete sport interior for swop 23 database queries in 0.0069721 seconds