corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A level Results on thursday

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A level Results on thursday
jaffa

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my plans for A-level resuults day, get pissed in the pub then me and my mates are going to try and blag free entry into a club with our three yr old results as they normally let you in with your result slip for free
CorsAsh

10th Aug 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mav 3000
GCSE's and A-Level results - A-Levels were far worse! now Uni results - thats what you reallly gotta be scared of!

agreed, just got a damn referral cos the course tutor didnt tell us what she wanted us to do, so abt 90% have failed the module. Bint.
jaffa

10th Aug 03 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by Mav 3000
GCSE's and A-Level results - A-Levels were far worse! now Uni results - thats what you reallly gotta be scared of!

agreed, just got a damn referral cos the course tutor didnt tell us what she wanted us to do, so abt 90% have failed the module. Bint.

waiting for uni results weren't as bad as a-level and GCSE, its the feeling of what to do next when you have finished uni that fucked me about
Rob R

10th Aug 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get me GCSE's on thursday 21st- shittin a brick! no ive def failed languages and chem, as long as i get in 6th form coz there is some fine bitches goin!!
M4tt

10th Aug 03 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't get n e results this year

got em last year, they weren't very good.
thomasjob

11th Aug 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats exactly what ive dun drunken fool, workin 12- 5 and 6-10 on thurs, im gonna try and get the night off to celebrate/drown my sorrows!!, AS levels were feckin 'ard. Prob failed 'em
Rob H

11th Aug 03 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waiting for Physics, Maths, Design Technology (Colouring in) and General studies (A level in pub quizzes [general knowledge]).

Im screwed
drunkenfool

11th Aug 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt turn up for my general studies exam!
dave17

11th Aug 03 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im goin to get mine on thurs, A2 In Graphic Design and English Lit, AS in Art. lol @ general studies, my exam was longer than the amount of time i spent in the lessons! think i got summin like 11%?? ah wel ,shit happens. i should have an A in graphics, d in english and b in art. fuck shit bollocks!
Pablo

11th Aug 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sisters taken day off her and her mates gettin results and then going to out, later that night..............im meeting up with them contiue drinking, go Oceana (club) and see how many of my sisters mate I can have that I haven't already!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A level Results on thursday 23 database queries in 0.0095241 seconds