corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c twin exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c twin exhaust
Paul H

User status: Offline
   11th Aug 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone help??? i'm looking for a twin outlet exhaust to fit my 1.2 sxi corsa i've seen a few about but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.just in case anyone was wondering i meen the one that comes out either side of the back bumper..any help greatly appreciated
Fraser Young

11th Aug 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflowwww
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Aug 03 at 00:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will powerflow be able to make my exahusts come out of the sides at the rear of my side skirts one either side?
Noonster

12th Aug 03 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chewbaccaman - grab a copy of Total Vauxhall, loads of companies to twin exhausts, other than that go to powerflow.
chris mate, give them a ring and ask, then let me know how much , why you want them coming out there??
Paul H

12th Aug 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chewbaccaman
can anyone help??? i'm looking for a twin outlet exhaust to fit my 1.2 sxi corsa i've seen a few about but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.just in case anyone was wondering i meen the one that comes out either side of the back bumper..any help greatly appreciated
how much do they normaly cost
1.6 Sport BadBoy

12th Aug 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chewbaccaman - when i had my Corsa C 1.2 I got my zorst from powerflow coz ne where else did aftermarket kits yet! anywho, i got quoted £550 for a duel back box with twin pipes each side and centre section. i only ended up getting a single with twin pipes eventually tho, couldnt afford it at the time

wish i did get it done tho, coz ive gotta pay a fortune to change the piping under the car to do it now - ah well, hope this is of help matey

New Poll