corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » delocking corsa c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author delocking corsa c
Paul H

User status: Offline
   12th Aug 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this sounds a bit daft but if i get a door handle from a left hand drive corsa c will it have the lock in it or will it just slot in the drivers door of my right hand drive car and be instantly de locked????because like all corsa c cars the passenger side door has no lock so on the left hand drive car technically the drivers door is the passenger door.

anyone ever tried it
SLSXi

12th Aug 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure how to do it. but why not just get a handle from the rear of a 5 door?
Munchie

12th Aug 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like shaun said. get the rear handle from a 5 door and stick that in its place. u can hide the door lock quite easliy as all u do is take out a rod. ive done this meself but kept the lock in!

shaun check the new merseycruise forums!

New Poll