corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ciggy lighter broken?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ciggy lighter broken?
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
12th Aug 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cigarette lighter doesn't work anymore in my car. The light in the ash tray doesnt work, nor does the fag lighter for lighting fags or for powering things. I've pulled it out and checked that the wires are still plugged in the back of it. Anybody know what mite be wrong or how much it would cost me to get fixed? And no way am i goin to vauxhall to get it done, so where's my best bet. Thanks
LScorsa

12th Aug 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be a blown fuse or a broken wire somewhere.
Bart

12th Aug 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u got a bulb (tail light ) , attach 2 wires of it either side and connect either wire to the 2 wires at the back of ur ciggy lighter and see if uve got power (or use an ammeter ),
its only a 12v supply that ur bulbs are after so u wont do any damage.

New Poll