corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Little Johnny (Joke)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Little Johnny (Joke)
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
14th Aug 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little Johnny is playing in the street one day when this stranger pulls up in his car. The stranger says "Psssssst! Hey kid!"
"Yeah?" replies Johnny. And the stranger says, "Kid, I'll give a piece of candy to come in my car." Little Johnny replies,
"Give me the whole damn bag and I'll come in your mouth!"

[Edited on 14-08-2003 by J 11ESY]
Jason Iles

14th Aug 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"
"None.", replied Johnny "cause the rest would fly away."
"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking."
Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third sucking the cone, which one is married?"
"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?"
"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking."
Ben
Banned

14th Aug 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2nd 1 is wkd
jo_corsa

14th Aug 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Little Johnny (Joke) 23 database queries in 0.0091240 seconds