corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Neoquip Neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Neoquip Neons
Noonster

User status: Offline
18th Aug 03 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered my Blue 12" Slim Line neons from neoquip on Thursday afternoon, and they got delivered on Saturday Morning.

I fitted them into the footwells, really easy to do, attached them with cable ties to a metal bar that was under there, so they are very secure.

Haven't had time to take pics yet, but will definatly be taking some tonight, so I should be getting the pics posted asap.

They look really good, I am now thinking of getting some to put under the front seats near the back so the back foot bits light up. As the front looks really good now, but the back looks a little plain.

Not sure How I can wire them all to the cig lighter yet..... anyone is there an adaptor so I can plug 3 things in at once??
Makarus

18th Aug 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wire straight into the back of the ciggy lighter, thats what I did with my snooper. Just take the ashtry compartment off, cut the wires at the back, patch the other cables in and then hey presto you have it all neat and tidy hidden away.

Easy to do, you can run the cables into the back of the centre console so its completly stealthy.
Davey_boy

18th Aug 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got blue neons under the front seats, it looks good cus it also goes through to the back. I brought a lighter multi socket, which has 4 sockets. I stuck this under the passenger seat and hid all the wires under the plastic console, I have only got 1 wire comin from under the seat to the main lighter socket.
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Aug 03 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

them socket things look shit in my opinion, wire them to battery!
Noonster

18th Aug 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris.... they will all be hard wired eventually to a nice switch box, but for now they can be plug and play.

The reason I am leaving them as plug and play is I want to get some more for the back, maybe some for the boot??..... and then the undercar neons.... so once I have them all I will get get them hard wired
Noonster

18th Aug 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davey_boy
I have got blue neons under the front seats, it looks good cus it also goes through to the back. I brought a lighter multi socket, which has 4 sockets. I stuck this under the passenger seat and hid all the wires under the plastic console, I have only got 1 wire comin from under the seat to the main lighter socket.

Have you got any pics you can email me??
Also where did you get the multi socket and how much?? want one of them
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Aug 03 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

multisockets from speeding.co.uk, i think there about £5.00
Noonster

18th Aug 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool speadings in Hull so its only about 20mins from me. Will have a look what they have online 2night and might have to look into getting some ordered
Davey_boy

18th Aug 03 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid about £5.99 for mine from halfords, it also has a switch so you don't have to keep pullin it out. It will be perfect for the time being untill you get it properly hooked up. I havn't got any pictures as yet but i will try and get some asap.
neoquip

18th Aug 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some pix up noonster

neoquip

19th Aug 03 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noonster

19th Aug 03 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neoquip - didn't get chance to take any last night, as my dad decided to go away on sunday night and took the camera with him

He is back today, so I will definatly get some pics taken tonight
Noonster

9th Sep 03 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The pics are up look in my garage

New Poll