corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » N e 1 goin 2 myerscough college (preston)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author N e 1 goin 2 myerscough college (preston)
Corsa Racer 69

User status: Offline
19th Aug 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i start on the 13th cant wait gonna be doin a foundation degree in motorsports its gonna be good
Adam_B

19th Aug 03 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just finished the first year HND motorsports, its a great college. Watch out for a lecturer called John Calvert tho, hes a right knob jockey.

and watch out for a black zetec s!!
Corsa Racer 69

19th Aug 03 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kool ill probs c ya about keep an eye out 4 me pearl blue CCM kitted corsa! how many folk was on yer course, n e thin else i shud know b4 i go im stayin in the halls
Adam_B

19th Aug 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bout 30, but a few left etc. Check out the vet nurses, there always up for a laff
Corsa Racer 69

19th Aug 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1 mate, so is there owt else i should watch out 4 am actually surprised im quite nervous wats the course like think the 1 am doin is similar
Adam_B

19th Aug 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends how much spanner experience u have, i didnt have much but i know whats what in a motor so i was ok.
Corsa Racer 69

19th Aug 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i have a bit i used 2 race go karts an learned alot from that an do all the work on my car with a bit of guidance from ma dad is it a difficult course
Adam_B

19th Aug 03 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go down to the workshop on the first day, introduce urself and tell them u want to get involved with one of the teams, a guy called rick is the one u need to speak to Theres a rally ka and a formula ford zetec are the main ones. ND students get a lancia engined fiat ugo, which is well rapid!!
Adam_B

19th Aug 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not difficult as long as you put the effort in the staff are really friendly, so if u dont understand anything just ask
Corsa Racer 69

19th Aug 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kool so is that like an extra curricular thing , im quite nervous bout goin but ill probs b ok once am there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » N e 1 goin 2 myerscough college (preston) 23 database queries in 0.0096469 seconds