corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » taking back seats out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author taking back seats out
combat_sri

User status: Offline
20th Aug 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will my car pass the MOT if i dont have any back seats,bucket seats and 3point harnesses?what do i need to do to keep it all legal?
Patrick

User status: Offline
20th Aug 03 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MOT doesn't matter fuck all about the back seats or the buckets. Just the harnesses need to be e-marked.

New Poll