corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » pieps on 2.0

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pieps on 2.0
AdamF
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Aug 03 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i put the twin header tank on what pipe goes to the other outlet cos i cant see any "free" pipes on the engine

cheers adam
AdamF
Premium Member

27th Aug 03 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Greasemonkey

27th Aug 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the header tank the bottom pipe goes just below the inlet manifold and the top 2 go to the throttle body I THINK i am trying to remember, thats how it is on my GSI and i am sure they will be the same Maybe, its worth a look!
AdamF
Premium Member

28th Aug 03 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bottom one goes tot the pipe behind inlet manifold and the right hand side goes to the top of the rad but cant see what goes to the other side
AdamF
Premium Member

29th Aug 03 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
lee mitchell

29th Aug 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a pipe on the inlet manifold on the underside. its there. just in front of underneath of throttle body

[Edited on 29-08-2003 by lee mitchell]

New Poll