corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Kenwood 7090 headunit problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kenwood 7090 headunit problems
miles

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have a kenwood 7090 headunit, with the motorised mask face plate.

Basically I turned it off and now it wont turn back on. I've tried disconnecting the power etc etc, the display is blank.

I've heard that the ribbons between the face plate and unit are prone to breaking, anyone had any expiriences of these or any info?

I figure if the ribbon breaks so that the power button doesn't work then I this would happen......

How much am I looking at to fix it?

Im going to get some stuff added to my alarm tonight so I'll ask the installer what he thinks, but anymore info would be usefull.

I've tried phoning the place I bought it from and they put me in a que, say it will take less than 1 minute, then never answer.
Noonster

User status: Offline
4th Sep 03 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think you might get a answer, if you post this in the "ICE and Electrics" Forum mate

New Poll