corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got back from.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got back from.....
Tiger

User status: Offline
13th Sep 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Devon - had a week surfing - on my own but still, had a wicked time.

Monday, Tues, Wednesday were pretty wild and choppy but thursday was better and Friday was excellent. Really think i progressed and learnt a lot. The nights were pretty boring but the first couple i hardly slept because the wind was howling down then up early and straight into the sea - i couldnt beleive how warm the sea was - warmest ive ever felt it @ 18'C - Far too warm for my winter suit but my knees take such a battering in the shorty.

Anyway - after being in Silence for a week almost i thought i would share my experience with you all

Ben_
m-dot

13th Sep 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
had a week surfing - on my own but still, had a wicked time.

I just HAD to reply cause you admitted you went on your bill to devon...

hope u had a good time
Tiger

14th Sep 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had no choice but go on my own unfortnately - when you live 225 miles from north devon and you aint got a bird and aint got no other mates that are really interested - the options are limited - i wouldnt miss a week surfing for the anything.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got back from..... 23 database queries in 0.0870500 seconds