corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » y?! shock!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author y?! shock!
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
13th Sep 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was ready to start the deal with M4rk P for the quad and i thought that i had better check prices so i printed off a piccy of it and took it to me local exhaust place! £200 welding they reckon Exc. VAT

Y!!!!!

looks like its a twin exhaust for me like a monza or such like!
combat_sri

13th Sep 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to somewhere like powerflow, i got mine done at predator and the whole lot cost me 350 for quad 4inch slash cut exhaust!!!
Neshol

13th Sep 03 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by combat_sri
go to somewhere like powerflow, i got mine done at predator and the whole lot cost me 350 for quad 4inch slash cut exhaust!!!

Is that cat-back? Ie new middle section too? Did they build round the spare wheel recess? Oh and just to be cheeky... got any pics?
combat_sri

14th Sep 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea its cat back and they did build round spare wheel recess,have got a side view of them on my computer but i cant host it!!
1.6 Sport BadBoy

14th Sep 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats cheep as chips that matey, i was quoted £500 squids from power flow to do mine
antonOO2

14th Sep 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is it still for sale
ChazSXi

14th Sep 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antonOO2
so is it still

yes..get a quote for welding though mate although should fit the corsa b alot better than the c!

New Poll