corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Useless Gatso's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Useless Gatso's
Mistamist

User status: Offline
18th Sep 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just went for lunch and as i was passing the gatso just down the road from me at about 25 mph it flashed twice. the speed limit down the road is 30 mph. i think a car on the other side of the road triggered it cos it has flashed me before doin 60 in the opposite direction. those things are fuckin useless. when do the blokes come and get the film out of them? is it once a day? once a week or what?
GrahamO

18th Sep 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Gatso is definately useless... it should be on the other side of the road catching you doing 60.
Cosmo

18th Sep 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it can get you going towards them, aslong as that is how its set-up (can only be set up one way, towards it or going away)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Useless Gatso's 23 database queries in 0.4138598 seconds